Say hello to Scott Ginsburg.
Scott is the guy who, since 2000 has worn a Hello My Name IS Scott – nametag.
Every day, every hour, every minute.
He even has it tattooed on his chest so it’s on when he showers.
One visit to Scott at www.hellomynameisscott.com. And you’ll know who he is – instantly.
Imagine you – taking Scott’s affinity for name recognition and applying it to your brand.
In measured media, we ‘run for office’ every quarter – every month – everyday.
Making a face impact on the first meeting – audience | client | networking – is paramount.
Here’s a checklist for making the deepest in-person impact:
- Upon greeting, extend your hand and announce who you are (and who you’re with) – first AND last name
- Create nametags, embroidered shirts or ID’s for your staff (magnets backs for nicer clothing/events)
- Engage prior to station/client business (where are you from/where do your kids go to school?) That’s where relationships are built.
- Give your New Friend FULL attention, being engaged ‘in the moment’
- Leave something – anything behind – memorable to create a lasting impact
You can make an impact with the smallest details. Hand-written thank you notes?
Plus, dollars to doughnuts you’ll be the only one in your brand lane paying attention.
Next Week – Service
Kevin Robinson is a record-setting and award-winning programmer. His brands consistently perform in the Top 3 of the target – often times as the list leader. In his 35 years of radio, he’s successfully programmed or consulted nearly every English language radio brand. Known largely as a trusted talent coach, he’s the only personality mentor who’s coached three different morning shows on three different stations in the same major market to the #1 position. His efforts have been recognized by Radio & Records, NAB’s Marconi, Radio Ink and has coached CMA, ACM and Marconi winning talent. Kevin lives in St. Louis with his wife of 30 years, Monica. Reach Kevin at (314) 882-2148 or robinsonmedia.fm.